Spring Startups/Seasonal Checkup:
- We pressurize the mainline with water in order to detect leaks.
- Turn on each zone to look for leaks, defective parts and damaged sprinkler heads.
- Provide the necessary adjustments on all sprinkler heads as needed.
- Check for clogged sprinkler nozzles and clean as necessary.
- Program Controller
- Provide suggestions for the improvement of the lawn sprinkler system.
If you desire a specific repair or adjustment and do not prefer that the entire system be checked, a service tech will provide a service call.
- Repair damage on defective parts in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Uncharge the system
- Water removal from system using high volume air compressor
- Winterize pump system (when required)
For first time customers, check out our amazing coupon promo.